We are so excited to announce that beginning July 1st, Pet Parents will be allowed back into our hospital!
Please read this carefully before your next visit with us to help things run smoothly:
- We will have a short verbal COVID questionnaire for the day of the appointment.
- Our lobby is still closed, so please wait in your car when you arrive
- One person per pet will be allowed in the building
- One of our techs will meet you at your car when it’s time for your appointment
- Our tech will check your temperature in the building entry; we also have hand sanitizer available
- Masks are required for everyone who comes into the building and need to be worn the entire visit
- If you have kids who need supervision with you, please use our curbside or drop-off services
In the spirit of precaution, we will be transitioning to offering Drop Off Appointments and Curbside Pickup only. This means we can still help your fur babies while helping clients and staff stay safe and healthy. We are currently open Monday – Friday with drop off from 7:30am –5pm. We are currently closed Saturdays.
Until July 1st we will continue offering Drop Off Appointments:
Drop Off Appointments: Please bring your pet in if they are sick, injured, a new patient, a puppy/kitten under 20 weeks, a pet recently adopted (within the last 30 days), or are requesting a quality of life examination. We can also see your pet(s) for annual wellness exams, general concerns or elective surgery. If you’re not sure what you need, please call us and we can help you!
Curbside Pickup: This is most appropriate for prescription refills and food pick up. Please call or email ahead for arrangements.
Here is how drop-off appointments work:
Drop off your fur baby anytime after 7:30 up to your appointment time. At the time of their appointment, we will give you a call and go over any questions and concerns you have. If you write them down ahead of time and leave them at drop-off, even better! After we see your fur baby and take care of everything they need, they will be safely kenneled until you pick them up! In the meantime, you can run an errand or go home until we call.
We appreciate everyone’s help with this short term procedure and as always supporting our local small business.